About JayAdores Design Co.
Hi! I’m Jaymee and I run JayAdores, a graphic design studio currently based in Los Angeles. The blog first started in 2011 as a personal/design outlet while I spent most of my days inside of a cubicle preparing tax returns. In late 2012, I said goodbye to Corporate America and started designing full time. I absolutely love working with small businesses and building brands through logos and websites to reflect their unique identity. I also work closely with some amazing printers (digital, letterpress, and foil) and specialize in print work, designing everything from wedding invitations to business cards and other marketing collateral.
- Southern California native
- Currently resides with her husband in Redondo Beach, California
- Cold brew + Cappuccinos are her choice beverages
- Co-owns a film company, Ellay Films, with her sister
- Night owl
- Loves a good spin class
- Will forever have a girl crush on Mary-Kate + Ashley
Photo: Tara Michie/@ladyslider