1) wake up at the [butt] crack of dawn. press snooze about 3 -5 times on average.
and i sleep through a lot of those snoozes…which explains the 3 different alarms.
2) finally get up and go running or to the gym.
by far one of the best parts of my day!
3) NEED COFFEE. after that 4:50 AM wakeup call, by 8:00 AM,
helllloooooo iced coffee.
(im normally very partial to starbucks IC,
but lately coffeebean has been doing the trick)
4) sit in front of those fancy dual screens for about 10 hours.
do some nifty accounting stuff.
5) hit a wall at 2 PM. NEED MORE COFFEE.
6) get home around 8. eat dinner. (which is mexican food 5 out of 7 nights a week…
or cereal when im lazy, which has been most nights recently.
taco salads, burritos, quesadillas..
honey nut bunches of oats, cheerios, puffins…i. love. it. all.)
7) blog/do design work/read in bed. then crash hard.